Before going for starting a new blog or a website first we have to clear about what is a blog, then for a blog or website, a domain name need must. So we have to also clear about what is a domain name and then about hosting. Hosting meaning also we have to get clear. So also, we may in doubt in between a blog and a website. Then what is the difference between a blog and a website, that we will discuss and get a clear answer to this question? If got any doubt domain, blog, and hosting, visit the highlighted link and get clear.
So after all what is the difference between a blog and a website?
Before we have already discussed in a step by step the details about a blog. Visit here to get all the details and here we will mention some points about that.
What is a blog?
A blog we can say it is a website where some content is present in reverse chronological order. The blog can be run by an individual or may run by a group of members.
We can say a blog is a thought about a particular person. It can be a review, any information etc.
A blog can be easily started through WordPress, blogger etc. For starting a blog it is not necessary to learn all about building a website. Some basic designing knowledge can be enough to start. There are many free and paid template are available we can use it easily for our blog.
- A blog is basically a chronological listing.
- A blog has a place at the footer for commenting about that particular post.
- Blogs are updated regularly.
- It contains category, tags, date, author, and sub-categories.
- It has RSS.
- The main thing now what we are reading this post is also the best example of a blog.
What is a website?
A blog is also a website. Here www.mywpbasic.com is a website and all the details provided here are blogs. So all blogs are basically a website.
In some case, we can notice blogs are a part of a website. In a website, there are many sections and blog is a separate part there.
- A website made off with HTML, CSS, JQuery etc.
- A website is static in nature and all the contents inside a website placed inside pages. But a blog is dynamic.
- A blog updates regularly but website not. A website updates frequently.
- Blogs are can be a part of a website or section of a website. We often notice a business website has blog part. They update that part to share some information and attract their customers towards business.
- We can say a blog can be a whole website or it can be a part of a website.
- For a website technical skills necessary but for blog its not.
From the above post, it is clear about what is the difference between a blog and a website. From our best of knowledge, we share the details about it.